Sunday, July 22, 2012

Introduction - 2012 Bike Tour



I will be visiting Michigan starting June 24 along with my two daughters so they can visit my Mom for a few days and then drive them out to Pennsylvania to meet my Sister-in law. Where she will take them to New Jersey for 2-3 three weeks. I will drive back to Michigan and attend my 30 year High School Reunion on June 30th, the next morning July 1st start my Bike Tour.
This will be a 8 day tour which is a loop around Mid-Michigan utilizing mostly rail-trails totaling 420 miles. Starting point is at Round Lake in Bath, MI and ending in East Lansing.  Here is the Google maps route http://g.co/maps/fbxq8 . I will be camping and also visiting my brother's bungalow along the way. The average daily mileage is 55-65 miles a day. I will be starting out July 1 and completing by July 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment